The Patient Portal is a secure area hosted by Clinic to Cloud that provides access to some of the information held by Brisbane Surgeon.
The Patient Portal allows you to do the following:
- Enter and save personal details
- Enter Medicare and Private Insurance details
- Make new appointment
- Confirm appointment
- Change appointment
- Cancel appointment
- Upload your Patient Referral provided by your doctor and previous results.
Note: A referral from your GP is desirable but not essential. Please be advised you will not be eligible for a Medicare rebate if you do not have one.
- View and print information and documents uploaded by the practice
- View and print invoices
- View and print fee estimates for procedures
If you are a new patient, please submit the New Patient form. We will create a Patient Portal account for you and then provide login credentials via email.
If you are a returning patient, we suggest you login to your Patient Portal account, using the credentials you were originally provided via email.
Please use your credentials to login on the Patient Portal page.
If you have forgotten your password, you can also request a new password there (using the "Forgot password?" link).